Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Scherbel Family Photos

After almost four years, we finally got new family pictures and they are really cute. If you want to check them out, go to www.lampshadestudio, click on Gallery and find scherbels in the gallery. Katie takes great pictures and I highly reccomend her work to anyone looking to do family pictures. You can order high quality prints of the pictures directly from her or if you want a lower quality one, we have CDs we can print from. Thanks Katie!
It was really fun to see all the cute ones of the kids, but let me tell you, looking at pictures of me gives me added motivation for the weight loss challenge. How is everyone doing on that? I am about 1lb down from my end of August weight. I keep flucuating like crazy. Karl goes to the gym everyday and he has lost quite a bit of weight and is looking great. I hope everyone else is doing great.

1 comment:

marshall said...

Your pictures were great...weight loss...hmm. I have lost some weight. . but the next week I see it all come back...it also depends on what scale I step on. So, no loss yet, but I"ll keep you informed.